Re: January SSS Results

kb4qqj

I'm just getting back in town and have a couple of contacts to enter..late for scoring but perfect for funning.....

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 1/15/2014 9:44:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wa0itp@... writes:

GM All,

Nice turnout for the Sprint this month, great fun. I'm glad to see the
participation growing, its a fun little Sprint, vy easy to participate in, and a
good way to contact other members for fun and awards. I see Chuck Adams K7QO
participated this month, great to have you in the hunt. I believe that he
mentioned on his reflector that he was using a Pig Rig. Way to go Chuck!

Hope to see all again next month.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP