Re: 14 volt power supply

George H. Gates

I bought one of these to use with my KX3. I get a lot of hash from it!  72 George/W2BPI

In a message dated 1/15/2014 23:23:39 Eastern Standard Time, ADRIANJAMESFLYNN@... writes:

he did not forget to copy the whole thing.
Your link was broken!

Adrian

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 1:03 PM, cbayona <CBayona@...> wrote:

Its working fine, you must have not copied the whole thing.

<
http://www.amazon.com/HQRP-Adapter-SyncMaster-monitors-Replacement/dp/B002D1E8S4

--
Cecil - k5nwa