Re: January SSS Results

John Lonigro

Randy:

If you have a legitimate excuse for late submittal, I don't think anyone would mind if you sent me your results late.  I've got to make a couple of corrections anyway.  My main reason for setting a submittal "deadline" was to know when I could safely summarize the results and be done with them until next month.  Send them my way today and I'll include them in my final summary tomorrow.  But once the final summary is sent out, that's it until February.

72,

John AA0VE

On 01/15/2014 07:12 PM, KB4QQJ@... wrote:

I'm just getting back in town and have a couple of contacts to enter..late for scoring but perfect for funning.....

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 1/15/2014 9:44:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wa0itp@... writes:

GM All,

Nice turnout for the Sprint this month, great fun. I'm glad to see the
participation growing, its a fun little Sprint, vy easy to participate in, and a
good way to contact other members for fun and awards. I see Chuck Adams K7QO
participated this month, great to have you in the hunt. I believe that he
mentioned on his reflector that he was using a Pig Rig. Way to go Chuck!

Hope to see all again next month.

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP