Last evening's 40m nets

Wayne Dillon

GM all
As expected last evening the band was way long but:
WC7S - Dale - WY - 559 - 600.9  Mi
W5XE - Ray - TX - 449 - 750.7 Mi
K8CQA - John - OH - 559 - 755.2 Mi
K8MEG - Rich - MI - 559 - 713.9 Mi

So thanks to all and welcome back to W5XE, nice to hear you again and welcome to K8MEG who is a newcomer to the 40m nets. I'm glad to have you aboard and I hope you will return as often as you are able.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH