Re: QSO on 7122?

GB Hoyt

Managed a QSO all the way over to Miami FL! I live in Lakeland, FL
There was some QRM at first (station in VA working a net pn 7.123), so I tried 7.121. No dice. Back to 7122 and was answered on second CQ.
Had the Kenwood TS-140s turned back to 5w.
It's 43 in my shack (no heat) so I'm going into the sun.
73,
GB Hoyt
Lakeland, FL
KG4GVL

On Jan 17, 2014 9:17 AM, "pb266@..." <pb266@...> wrote:

I'm jealous I wish I could get on the air this morning.  I did however get to run W1AW/0 ...CW for about four hours... great to be rare DX and run a pile up... have a great weekend all...

73/Scotty/NU0S

WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Anyone up for a QSO on 7122 this morning? I need a sgnal report.

thanx much

I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP