Re: Luncheon Gathering Saturday

KK0S

Phil -

Lebo is just about a 90 minute drive from the Wichita area.  I'm not familiar with much other than Beto Junction, but I see there is also the Lebo Diner and the Country Pride Restaurant that might have a spot where the Kansas contingent of the 4SQRP (and also NW Missouri members) could get together.

I'm certainly up for a February 4SQRP eye-ball in Lebo!  Phil - If we can avoid the ice and snow that is possible in February I think a Lebo get together would be a hoot!

How about it, gang? Do we have anyone in Kansas or NW Missouri that would be interested ?

72 -

Bruce KK0S

---In 4sqrp@..., <aldenmcduffie@...> wrote:

Sure wish it was closer Dave. Maybe we could meet in Lebo sometime?

David Bixler wrote:

Hi folks:

This is your reminder message that the January 4SQRP Lunch Bunch
get-together is this upcoming Saturday, the 18th. Lunch will be at
11:00 at the Country Cupboard in downtown Seneca MO.

Looks like the weather and roads are much improved from December!

73, Dave W0CH