Re: Luncheon Gathering Saturday

KK0S

Tom - Sorry to hear about your migraine this morning.  I hope you get some relief soon.

HEADS UP about the get together at Beto Junction!  So far it's just been a suggestion - that's all - for some Saturday morning in FEBRUARY!

I would suggest February 15.  It's a Saturday and Wichita State is NOT playing that day.  So hopefully, it will be a day that is available to many of us without a conflict.  What say we shoot for 11:00 AM  at Beto Junction?

Gang - If there are any concerns, conflicts or other suggestions throw 'em on the table and we'll discuss....

72 -

Bruce  KK0S