Re: Beto Junction 4sqrp kansas side lunch

Phil Anderson

Hi Guys, I'll be in Norman Oklahoma the week of FEB 8

Feb 15 or 22......works for me.

unc Phil..........

Jeremy Utley wrote:

The weekend of the 15th is my weekend on-call for work, so I can't
stray too far from home :(

Jeremy, NQ0M

On 1/18/2014 11:55 AM, bbarley48@... wrote:

Hey - Everybody interested in a get together in Lebo.....

HEADS UP about the get together at Beto Junction!  So far it's just
been a suggestion - that's all - for some Saturday morning in FEBRUARY!

I would suggest February 15.  It's a Saturday and Wichita State is
NOT playing that day.  So hopefully, it will be a day that is
available to many of us without a conflict.  What say we shoot for
11:00 AM  at Beto Junction?

Gang - If there are any concerns, conflicts or other suggestions
throw 'em on the table and we'll discuss....

72 -

Bruce  KK0S