Re: Luncheon Gathering Saturday

Johnny AC0BQ

Name the Saturday and I will try to be there.
72
Johnny AC0 BQ

On Monday, January 20, 2014, <wynger99@...> wrote:

Hi All

I am sure interested in a gathering and would try to make it....Thanks  Dale WN0WWY

On Saturday, January 18, 2014 11:53 AM, "bbarley48@..." <bbarley48@...> wrote:

Tom - Sorry to hear about your migraine this morning.  I hope you get some relief soon.

HEADS UP about the get together at Beto Junction!  So far it's just been a suggestion - that's all - for some Saturday morning in FEBRUARY!

I would suggest February 15.  It's a Saturday and Wichita State is NOT playing that day.  So hopefully, it will be a day that is available to many of us without a conflict.  What say we shoot for 11:00 AM  at Beto Junction?

Gang - If there are any concerns, conflicts or other suggestions throw 'em on the table and we'll discuss....

72 -
Bruce  KK0S

--
QRP....."more smiles per watt"