To: 4sqrp@...; jomatlock@...
From: psmith61@...
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:44:24 -0600
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] WX?

Hey Johnny, it is 68 degrees he in the kitchen. Hi hi. Have not been outside for a while. Mother Nature does have a way of reminding us that it is still winter he he he.... I rerouted my antenna wires this afternoon... Was nice but cool in the wind.. Back to work tomorrow cul de Paul

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 20, 2014, at 8:29 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Ge:
The temp is dropping, currently abt 36 and the wind is abt 25 mph from the North, I think winter is still here how abt you?

QRP....."more smiles per watt"