Re: WX?

Bill Cromwell

On 01/21/2014 09:32 AM, Jim Kortge wrote:

On 1/20/2014 9:29 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Ge:
The temp is dropping, currently abt 36 and the wind is abt 25 mph from
the North, I think winter is still here how abt you?
-3 this morning in Fenton, MI. We cancelled our Bluegrass Jam due to
the cold, so it has to be serious! :-)

72,

Jim, K8IQY
Heh,

It was about 12 below here this morning and hovering around zero when we had our jam and dance last night. Nothing canceled here. Around here we expect it to get cold in winter and we are equipped to deal with it. The people I feel for are the ones with 'tropical' infrastructure experiencing sub-freezing temps. That is devastating and sometimes can be fatal.

73,

Bill KU8H