Sure wish I was in the shack this morning

Wayne Dillon

I sure wish I was in the shack this morning, just looked at activity on dxmaps.com and 10m is jumpin'. I've attached the image but I can't remember if it'll gothrough or not (getting old and the ole memory is not what it was :) )Oh well, back to the grind...
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH