Re: 14 volt supply

John K4qq <johnk4qq@...>

Please ignore my dumb question in this post, I have figured it out.  Hope everyone has a good week and makes many contacts.  73, John

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 24, 2014, at 3:18 PM, John K4qq <johnk4qq@...> wrote:

I recently ordered the 14 volt supply using the URL for Amazon. It is a nice, sturdy unit; however, the connector will not fit my K1. The company offered to refund my money minus the shipping and handling. I have decided to keep it and swap out the connector with one that fits the K1. I have been a ham for 52 years but due to my advanced age I am not as swift on this radio stuff as I used to be hi hi. I have a connector that fits the K1. Question: are the plus and minus wires clearly marked on the 14 volt wire? You fellows have helped me a lot in the past and any help now would be appreciated. John, K4QQ

Sent from my iPad