Re: OzarkCon

Michael McShan

Actually, David, that is in reality the best option for attending any conference so you don’t miss anything.  In my case, I will stay with my friends for reasons that have nothing to do with money.

73, Mike W5RST

On Jan 28, 2014, at 3:24 PM, David Martin <davemrtn@...> wrote:

When OzarkCon was still being held in Joplin, I once stayed at a different motel because the room rate was cheaper.  Turned out that was inconvenient, but I save money......

Since then I've spent what ever it is for the convenience, and staying right in the middle of the "goings on"....

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home Ar.