Re: Tonites 40m Net

Johnny AC0BQ

Ok Wayne and the group, heads up please!
I am going to try a relay tonight.
When I hear one of you final, i will send "relay" and wait for a reply.
If you want to qsy tell me how far, up 2 or ?
Please.
Thanks
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

OK Folks,
Yeah the band is long again so I'm not doing the late net but will call the arly one at the usual time.
Hope to hear you there,
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you