Re: Tonites 40m Net

Wayne Dillon

Roger that,
It'll be a good experiment.  I'll wait a few seconds after I sent the final Dit Dit to see if you have any business. Everyone please wait for me to call CQ again before you respond to me. Johnny, if you hook one just send dit dit and I'll give you some time to go up.
Is that OK?
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ok Wayne and the group, heads up please!
I am going to try a relay tonight.
When I hear one of you final, i will send "relay" and wait for a reply.
If you want to qsy tell me how far, up 2 or ?
Please.
Thanks
Johnny AC0BQ

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

OK Folks,
Yeah the band is long again so I'm not doing the late net but will call the arly one at the usual time.
Hope to hear you there,
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you