Re: 4SQRP T-Shirt Question

Bill Cromwell

On 01/29/2014 08:03 PM, email4utoo@yahoo.com wrote:

Hello All, i am a newbee to this great group, after many years got my Tech Ticket, was Wondering , did not see any T-Shirts, Hoodies , on the site, i know you don't have dues,which i find refreshing . Still i would like to buy a T-Shirt etc thru the Club, What about it ?
73s, KF5ZYB (yes does not show up yet ), AJ is my Handle , i live in Yellville , Arkansas , 1.25 Hrs from Branson,MO, so will try and come and meet some of you , i am excited . I was a Ham in the 60s as a Teen.

Hi AJ,

Welcome. You show up now <grin>. I just checked QRZ.com and you really do exist. It says your ticket was effective about six days ago on my XYL's birthday. Congratulations. I wanna know if there are tee shirts or more especially coffee mugs available.

73,

Bill KU8H