Re: 4SQRP T-Shirt Question

Gary <garyk5qnm@...>

Dear Newbie AJ, Name here is Gary and the call is K5QNM.....I live in Gainesville MO and go through Yellville often.....Current projects on the work bench.....80 meter PSK-31 transmitter and 10 watt power amplifier.....8 milliwatts tranceive on 10 GHZ for hilltopping.....There is a nice hilltop just North of Yellville up at the repeater on Tower Road and a 5 mile line of sight path down to just South of Yellville at the old charcoal plant.....3 miles short of qualifying for the 1000 Miles per Watt Award.....I have temporarily stalled out on finishing the designing of 2304 MHZ transceiver, not to mention an 80 meter 5 watt transmitter.....E-mail me and we can swap tall tales.....Gary.....K5QNM.

On 1/29/2014 7:03 PM, email4utoo@... wrote:
Hello All, i am a newbee to this great group, after many years got my Tech Ticket, was Wondering , did not see any T-Shirts, Hoodies , on the site, i know you don't have dues,which i find refreshing . Still i would like to buy a T-Shirt etc thru the Club, What about it ?
    73s, KF5ZYB (yes does not show up yet ), AJ is my Handle , i live in Yellville , Arkansas , 1.25 Hrs from Branson,MO, so will try and come and meet some of you , i am excited . I was a Ham in the 60s as a Teen.