Re: 4SQRP T-Shirt Question

Wayne Dillon

I guess we could investigate the same place that does them for the GORC, unless anyone knows of some other source. Problem is that for small runs they will likely cost more than you want to pay. Anyone want to pursue this or do you want me to see what I can find out?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH
P.S. Welcome to AJ, well done sir.

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...> wrote:

On 01/29/2014 08:03 PM, email4utoo@... wrote:

> Hello All, i am a newbee to this great group, after many years got my
> Tech Ticket, was Wondering , did not see any T-Shirts, Hoodies , on
> the site, i know you don't have dues,which i find refreshing . Still i
> would like to buy a T-Shirt etc thru the Club, What about it ?
> 73s, KF5ZYB (yes does not show up yet ), AJ is my Handle , i live
> in Yellville , Arkansas , 1.25 Hrs from Branson,MO, so will try and
> come and meet some of you , i am excited . I was a Ham in the 60s as a
> Teen.

Hi AJ,

Welcome. You show up now . I just checked QRZ.com and you really
do exist. It says your ticket was effective about six days ago on my
XYL's birthday. Congratulations. I wanna know if there are tee shirts or
more especially coffee mugs available.

73,

Bill KU8H

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.