Re: 4SQRP T-Shirt Question

Bill Cromwell

On 01/29/2014 09:10 PM, Wayne Dillon wrote:
I guess we could investigate the same place that does them for the GORC, unless anyone knows of some other source. Problem is that for small runs they will likely cost more than you want to pay. Anyone want to pursue this or do you want me to see what I can find out?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH
P.S. Welcome to AJ, well done sir.

Hi,

That coffee mug is usually pretty reasonable AND I am much more likely to show up with a coffee mug than with a tee shirt.

Heh. I lost a day somewhere...thinking it's Tuesday night. If somebody finds the missing day please forward it here <evil grin>.

73,

Bill KU8H