Tonites 40m Net

Wayne Dillon

Good evening all,
The QSB was brutal but we made a grand net. Thanks all. Some real surprises, Chas's signal came up from a mediocre 559 to an astonishing 599 and WB8YYY from difficult to very good. OK here's the runners and riders:
W5XE - Ray - TX - 319 - 750.7 Mi
WC7S - Dale _ WY - 599 - 600.9 Mi (must be that new antenna and the QSO Dope he applied)
W2SH - Chas - NJ - 599 - 1117.3 Mi your signal really came up, nice!
K9NRW - Barry - IL - 449 - 488.5 Mi Welcome aboard Barry, hope to hear you again on the net
WB8YYY - Curtis - MD - 569 - 983.2 Mi Welcome aboard Curtis, hope to hear you again on the net.

OK, you new guys, I hope I got the names correct, if not feel free to holla at me and put me straight.
Thanks again everyone and let's do it again next week.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH