Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 9:17 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] QRPometer on 6M

    A fellow ham joined the QRPometer yahoo group to find answers to some questions. That group is not really a discussion group so I'm posting the question here.

Has anyone use the QRPometer on 6M? Yes, I know the spec says 160-10M.

The other question which I think I answered adequately was using the QRPo with PSK and/or Olivia modes. Anyone?

Please reply here.

Thanks & 72,
Rich K8MEG