Re: Thurs Morning Net [1 Attachment]

priveye997

Hey Terry, I could barely hear you but you would pop up and I would hear "Z" which was actually for AE5ZZ, so I must have caused some QRM. Sorry!

I have not bend on CW net for years so I don't know what the net etiquette is for checkins? Also, if I can't hear net control what should I do?

This morning I waited till I heard the station sign "K" and I popped in my call? Was this ok??? Please set me straight.

I have recently developed an S9 noise level, the KX3 NB and NL helps some but I have to get to the bottom of it!

Anyway it was great fun! See you at Ozarkcom!

72 Jobn NS5Z

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 30, 2014, at 9:23 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@mchsi.com> wrote:

Great net this morning,12 checkins which beat the last two Wed niet nets, thanks everyone. Some interesting little rigs too, Bart was using his PigRig and Kim was on a Norcal 40. Thanks again and hope to hear you all next week.

<cgcadidc.png>