To: 4sqrp@...; walter.k5est@...
From: wayne.dillon@...
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 18:07:34 -0600
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] February QRP Banner

Real nice job Walt, another "Blue Ribbon" issue. Thanks very much for the all the hard work, much appreciated.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Walter Dufrain, Jr. <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

GE everyone, the February edition of the Ozark QRP Banner is now uploaded online,

<http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php>

An easy building article for SMD components and more awaits your discovery. As always our members have projects and stories that elevate Ham Radio.

72....Walter . K5EST . Editor

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH