Re: New MagicBox Run

Johnny AC0BQ

Yes they will Tom!
Thats a very nice combo, amd easy to build as well!
Thanks
Good QRP

On Sunday, February 2, 2014, Thomas Skinner <tom.ng3v@...> wrote:

Hi guys, Gotta have me one of these magic boxes.  Now I can hook up a really nice DX-302 that works like a million bucks.

But first, I need a transmitter.  Much preferred over a transceiver.

Can any one suggest a cw transmitter, maybe just 40 meters, VFO,  QRP - you know, all the good stuff?

Stalked the aisles of the Richmond (VA) Frostfest yesterday to no avail.

Can't find anything in kit form on the internet.

Don't know where to look for something (vintage) that would play nice through the magic box.

Help?

72,

Tom

--