Re: Ozarkcon Registration for 2014 is now open!

Cecil Bayona <cbayona@...>

Anyone know who I need to contact and their email
address, I went to register, after I went to pay
by PayPal and it did not show the cost, now it
won't let me back in, also I registered for the
kit building session but there is no price listed.

At 09:38 PM 2/4/2014, you wrote:

Paul,
   The link you provided to the registration is bogus.

   Why not just instruct people to go to the
OzarkCon web page and use the selections available on that page ????

   <http://www.ozarkcon.com>www.ozarkcon.com

On 02/04/2014 09:28 PM, Paul Smith wrote:

Online Registration for OzarkCon 2014Â is now open !

Please use the form on this page
<http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htm>http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htm

This year the conference dates areÂ
<x-apple-data-detectors://6>AprilÂ
<x-apple-data-detectors://6>4 and 5. The main Ozarkcon
web page isÂ
<http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php>http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php

The Stonecastle Hotel and Conference Center in Branson, MO will be our
host again this year, and they are once again providing special room rates
The rates extend for 1 week before and 1 week after the conference.
<http://bransonstonecastle.com/>http://bransonstonecastle.com/

We will again be in the main building (where the breakfast is served)

New for this year: A complimentaryÂ
<x-apple-data-detectors://9>Saturday lunch will be served for all attendees.

The <x-apple-data-detectors://10>Friday
evening banquet, presentations and
breakfasts will take place in the huge Stonehenge Room. Â

The vendors, homebrew and wacky key
contests, and KØN will be next door in the
Knights of the Roundtable room.  A limited
number of vendor tables are available.

We have an outstanding line up of speakers and presentation topics.
Please checkout  the agenda page for more information.
<http://www.ozarkcon.com/agenda2014.htm>http://www.ozarkcon.com/agenda2014.htm

So pse visit the pre-registration page
<http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htm>http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htmÂ
 and sign up for OzarkCon,
the premier annual QRP Conference in the Central Time Zone. Â Please
pick up your registration packets at in the
lobby <x-apple-data-detectors://13>on Friday afternoon
and <x-apple-data-detectors://14>Saturday morning.

The Four State QRP Group is looking forward to seeing you in Branson
<x-apple-data-detectors://15>on April <x-apple-data-detectors://15>5 andÂ

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---
Mountain Home, Arkansas

obama promised transparency during his administration,
but who would have imagined it would come from a guy named Edward Snowden !!

Cecil - k5nwa