Re: Online Registration for OzarkCon 2014 is now open SECOND TRY

Peter Horne <petertheannex@...>

On 05/02/2014 03:52, Paul Smith wrote:

Sorry guys I sent a bad link and it is fixed now,

Online Registration for OzarkCon 2014 is now open !

Please use the form on this page
http://www.ozarkcon.com/Reg/RegisterForm2012.php

This year the conference dates are April 4 and 5. The main Ozarkcon
web page is http://www.ozarkcon.com/index.php

The Stonecastle Hotel and Conference Center in Branson, MO will be our host
again this year, and they are once again providing special room rates
The rates extend for 1 week before and 1 week after the conference.
http://bransonstonecastle.com/

We will again be in the main building (where the breakfast is served)

New for this year: A complimentary Saturday lunch will be served for all attendees.

The Friday evening banquet, presentations and breakfasts will take place in the huge Stonehenge Room.

The vendors, homebrew and wacky key contests, and KØN will be next door in the
Knights of the Roundtable room. A limited number of vendor tables are available.

We have an outstanding line up of speakers and presentation topics.
Please checkout the agenda page for more information.
http://www.ozarkcon.com/agenda2014.htm

So pse visit the pre-registration page
http://www.ozarkcon.com/preregistration.htm and sign up for OzarkCon,
the premier annual QRP Conference in the Central Time Zone. Please
pick up your registration packets at in the lobby on Friday afternoon
and Saturday morning.

The Four State QRP Group is looking forward to seeing you in Branson
on April 4 and 5, 2014.

de Paul Smith N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

There seems to be a problem with your PayPal option. When I went to PayPal it could not process the transaction and sent me back to Ozarkcon page.
Peter G3JRH