Re: Thanks

Tim N9PUZ

The biggest thanks should go to the people at Groups.io. They really have their act together on these transitions.

There are a few questions that needed to be answered and you have to provide a few permissions for them in the old group. They send a nice write up of what will occur and what we should see as it happens. We had a couple of questions and those were promptly answered.

Honestly, I half expected the move would be somewhat of a nightmare but I can say I was very pleasantly disappointed.

Tim N9PUZ (Moderator)

On 12/9/2017 9:10 AM, WB5BKL wrote:
My thanks to the Admins for the effort in making this change.  I suspect it was not trivial.

cln - Nick
WB5BKL
Lake Buchanan, TX