Re: OzarkCon Preregistration Is Now Open.

Jim Beard

David can you get one more, please. I too would rather use paypal.  I had the same problem.

Jim Beard
jfbeard@...
AE5ZZ

On Feb 6, 2014, at 5:17 AM, David Martin <davemrtn@...> wrote:

Sure thing, give me 5 minutes and it'll be reset.

On 02/06/2014 05:02 AM, Jim Sheldon wrote:
David, would you please do that for mine as well?  I'd much rather use paypal to register than send a check.

Thanks
Jim Sheldon - W0EB

--
David Martin - K5DCM ---o0o---