Re: PigRigs and Crystals

Joe Bento

Terry,

Looks as though I'd better take a set of crystals too.

Thanks!

72,73
Joe, N6DGY

On 3/3/2013 12:44 PM, WA0ITP wrote:

Right on Jerry.

If the Group is interested, I'll organize a group purchase of 7122 crystals.  They will probably cost between $1 and $2 each.  I'll take the bulk delivery and mail your 4 xtals to you.  The postage will be on my nickel.

If at least 10 members sign up, I'll go ahead and place the order.  Wanna do it?

FYI Diz only has 60 PigRigs left.

btw usual disclaimers apply both on the crystals and the rigs.

I love this radio stuff !
72   WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com