[MODERATOR NOTE] Timothy Stabler_(SAD NEWS)..HELP

Tim N9PUZ

We're handling this problem behind the scenes. This member's posting privileges have been temporarily suspended and we've made an attempt to contact him to alert him that his email has been compromised.

As a reminder it is a good idea to occasionally change your email account's password in addition to doing routine malware and spyware scans of your computer, and keeping security patches up to date. Unfortunately there are a lot of miscreants in the world who like to prey on unsuspecting people. We can't stop them but we can collectively make their mis-guided efforts as difficult as possible.

"Let's Be Careful Out There!"

73,

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP Mail List Co-Moderator

On 2/7/2014 9:15 AM, Chris Howard w0ep wrote:

I do believe this is a scam.