Re: Timothy Stabler_(SAD NEWS)..HELP

Cecil Bayona <cbayona@...>

I need $10,000 as soon as possible, please send it to me.

At 04:20 AM 2/7/2014, you wrote:

Hi,

This message is coming to you with great depression due to my state of discomfort, hope you get this fast and in good health. I really don't want to disturb you about this but I had no one else to turn to. In case you are not aware. I'm presently in Kharkov, Ukraine and i'm writing to inform you about my cousin's illness, She is diagnosed with (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) - a type of Blood Cancer in 2005 and she had been undergoing treatment since then. Please I'm very sorry for my unannounced trip to Ukraine, the news of her illness got to me as an emergency so i had too rush down here.

The doctor noticed that the disease has relapsed and the only way she can survive is by undergoing a BMT (Bone Marrow Transplantation). She will be undergoing the transplant soon at the Donetsk Regional Trauma Hospital. The estimate for the transplant (BMT) is $8,500 USD. I have already spent approx. $5,550 USD towards her treatment. i'm having some financial problem here due to the short period i had to prepare. I request you to lend out a helping hand and support me with a loan of $2,950 USD to complete the deposit. She's really going through terrible pain right now any kind of help whatsoever will be deeply appreciated. Your help and support will give her a chance to live a normal life once again. I promise to make the refund once I get back home. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this request may cause you. Please let me know what you can help me with,

I will await your prompt response.

Kind regards

Tim
--