my congrats too

72/73 TIMOTHY-ALLEN ALBERTSON
KDOIA/(ex KG6IRH)

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Way to go Dale, very well done.
God Bless
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 8:48 PM, Dale Putnam <daleputnam@...> wrote:

We finally got out to get to the mail box... (temps yesterday were a -22, today +36) Got a call from my bride,
said: "Can you come help, you have a package and a handful of mail" So out to the car, she had gotten the mail
on the way home from her office. Out pops a package from good Friend, Doc K0EVZ, very welcome antenna to
test out. And the assorted bills.. (no one ever gets those right?) And... oh yeah! AND.. a large envelope from
ARRL contest div... with a certificate in it.. for SWEEPSTAKES!! Wahoo...!!
First Place, Wyoming Section, and Division Winner.. for cw.. Single Op QRP...

I hadn't checked the scores.. think  will now. So the trip to the mailbox was sure worth it.. I will find something for
my bride for doing that!!

Thank you ARRL for continuing to get the backlog worked.
and thanks to all the fellows that gave me a Q!!

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you