Re: Luncheon Gathering Saturday

KK0S

Well, the temperature has finally gotten above freezing and I'm setting here in Park City watching 9+ inches of snow melt away.  Our weather gurus are calling for warming temperatures and nothing in the way of freezy skid-stuff for the rest of this week.  It looks like that by Saturday, the road to Beto Junction should be all thawed out.

How about it?  Is anyone here in Kansas or the KCMO area up for a 4SQRP get together at the truck stop restaurant at Beto Junction?  Maybe we could do a show 'n tell while we are there or maybe even a mini-tailgate.  Reply to the group and we'll see if it can happen.  I've been cooped up in the house too long....

72
Bruce - KK0S