Re: Seneca Area Saturday Luncheon Gathering

Daniel Mullen

Dave,
  Diana and I won't be able to make it Saturday.  I have a commitment at church.
  We are looking forward to seeing everyone next month and at Ozarkcon!
  73 Daniel KD0SZS

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 12, 2014, at 15:55, David Bixler <qrp@...> wrote:

Hi folks:

The Seneca area 4SQRP luncheon gathering will be this upcoming Saturday,
February 15th. Lunch is at 11:00 at the Country Cupboard restaurant in
beautiful downtown Seneca MO.

By the way, I saw a posting that the Kansas QRP'ers are planning a lunch
meeting over in their area. That's great! No reason why there can't
be local area gatherings all over the 4SQRP territory. There's plenty of
opportunities for everybody to have some fun.

The Seneca weather forecast is looking pretty nice for Saturday! Maybe
spring is finally on the way.

73, Dave W0CH

OzarkCon is less than 2 months away.....