To: 4sqrp@...
CC: W0UK@...
From: aldenmcduffie@...
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:00:07 -0600
Subject: [4sqrp] Logbook of the world versus eQSL

Hi 4sqrpers..........

I've been researching on "best" logging programs and whether to
go with LOTW or eQSL for uploading QSO data. There is lots of
junk mail about these subjects on the various forums; ; however,
I found a nicely balanced review of Logbook of the World (ARRL)
at NK7Z's side:

http://nk7z.net/review-of-arrl-log-book-of-the-world

Over the years, Dale's reviews have been good.

Curious what some of you might be using if any?

unc Phil, W0xi, Lawrence, KS