Re: 7122 Net

Chuck Carpenter

Not many good signals for the 7047 WW CW net starting at 1200 UTC this morning. And this group does not run QRP..

Usually stations in SFL are very strong here. I could barely hear them. NCS was in MS and much weaker than usual as was the station in Austin TX. No noise showing up on the S meter either.

I did finally get checked in via QSP with a station in VA. Interesting propagation.

So not a surprise that a QRP net would have difficulty.

No takers today, the band is in bad shape with the A index at 47. Must have
been a CME on the sun. I hear very few signals on 40 and those are weak.

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX