Re: Magic Box Modification.

Hajo Dezelski <dl1sdz@...>

Sometimes you only need a kick in ... the right direction.

73 de
Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn
... http://hajos-kontrapunkte.blogspot.com/

Am 20.02.2014 20:07 schrieb "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...>:

FB Hajo.

Sounds like you have it figured out.   Let us know how it works out  for you.

All the Magic Box info is here  http://www.4sqrp.com/MagicBox.php

I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP