MODERATOR NOTE: Respect for Copyright and Distribution Notices

4sqrp-owner@...

Members...

We recently received a complaint about a post a member made which gave instructions on how to download some material with restricted distribution. Many of you receive or subscribe to other mailing lists and publications which are distributed electronically. If you repost something to the 4SQRP mailing list please make sure that the redistribution is allowed by the original publisher or author.  If someone chooses to restrict how their materials are distributed we need to honor their wishes regardless of whether or not we agree with them.

Thanks for your understanding.

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP Co-Moderator