Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2014 12:31 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] RE: 7122 Net

Topic:   7122 Net
Guys,
I frequent the 7122 Sunrise Net most every morning. .
Is anyone here suggesting that the 7122 Net is a QRP group  ?

Glen Ellis,   KK4LPG ,   QRP / CW, bio on QRZ.

---In 4sqrp@..., wrote:

Good Luck,   Have fun with it... and in the mean time...
20 is going to be fun... and the Foxhunt on 80 tonight will be a kick too...
or .. will we be kicked?... inquiring minds...

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

To: 4sqrp@...; w5usj@...
From: aldenmcduffie@...
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:17:43 -0600
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] 7122 Net

Yea Chuck,

It's a day to do other stuff. Got my eQSL stuff set up, got my AC4.6 and contest
program disk ordered from Scott......so only one other thing.....rumble through the
ARRL LOTA gauntlet app.

72, Unc Phil
EM28ix

Chuck Carpenter wrote:

Not many good signals for the 7047 WW CW net starting at 1200 UTC
this morning. And this group does not run QRP..

Usually stations in SFL are very strong here. I could barely hear
them. NCS was in MS and much weaker than usual as was the station in
Austin TX. No noise showing up on the S meter either.

I did finally get checked in via QSP with a station in
VA. Interesting propagation.

So not a surprise that a QRP net would have difficulty.

>No takers today, the band is in bad shape with the A index at 47.
Must h ave
>been a CME on the sun. I hear very few signals on 40 and those are weak.

Chuck Carpenter, W5USJ
EM22cv, Rains Co. TX