Re: W0OTM Four State Transceiver

Wayne Dillon

Very VERY cool!
Can't wait to get the new SS40 and it's matching TX strip kits ready for O'con, folks are really going to love that combo!
God Bless
Wayne.

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 1:00 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Marshall W0OTM has created a Four State Station similar to Woody's. A link is at
http://www.4sqrp.com/index.php abt halfway down. Check it out - very cool

Can you tell which kits Marshall employed?
---------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.