RMRc today 14.0625 2300z

Dale Putnam

 Bring that PFR3 or any radio, over to the RMRc net today.. at 4:00pm MT or 2300z, on 14.0625.
We have a "net" that operates at YOUR speed... just call in, with your call... and I will match your speed,
we have a nice chat.. you listen to all the others check in... and we get to practice cw.. while meeting
folks and swapping temps.. recipes, what we're doing in the ham shack, garden, garage... or whatever..
No funny Q signals... just plain meetin up and talkin. We take about 5 - 10 minutes per checkin.. so
you don't have time to get all flustered. Exchange name and qth.. and say bye.. if you want.
It is sponsered by the NAQCC.. but this is the only activity that is allowed to be hi power if you want.
Look for you...

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy