Re: Wednesday nite 40M net

Michael McShan

Thanks for the shout out, Wayne, but I'm the ham formerly known as N5JKY, so not quite first time.  :-)

On Feb 27, 2014, at 6:26 AM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Good morning 4-Staters
The band was Vy noisy last evening but still 4 made it in:
W5RST - Mike - OK First time for you Mike, welcome aboard and I hope to hear you again.
KB4QQJ - Randy - NC
KF7WNS - Gary - OR. Gary was again best DX of the evening some 1600 miles between us.
KG0YR - Dave - MO another newcomer, welcome aboard sir and lets hear from you again.

I think Steve from FL was in the mix but just not quite, oh well better luck next time.
Thanks all, it was, as usual, a blast.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

Michael McShan W5RST
Oklahoma City, OK