NAQCC #3768 | Flying Pigs QRP #2254
http://W0EA.us
Because QRO is too easy (but sometimes required!)

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Charles Moizeau <w2sh@...> wrote:

Surprised me too cuz I heard TJ at 579 do a "4SQRP?"

72,

Charles, W2SH

To: 4sqrp@...; w5rst@...
From: tom.campie@...
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 08:57:13 -0600
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Wednesday nite 40M net

Wayne - did you call the 40m net at 7:30?  I did not hear a peep on 7.122.  I was surprised.

73, W0EA
TJ
----
QRP ARCI #14612 | CW Ops #953 | SKCC #4593T
NAQCC #3768 | Flying Pigs QRP #2254
http://W0EA.us
Because QRO is too easy (but sometimes required!)

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 8:18 AM, Michael McShan <w5rst@...> wrote:

Thanks for the shout out, Wayne, but I'm the ham formerly known as N5JKY, so not quite first time.  :-)

On Feb 27, 2014, at 6:26 AM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Good morning 4-Staters
The band was Vy noisy last evening but still 4 made it in:
W5RST - Mike - OK First time for you Mike, welcome aboard and I hope to hear you again.
KB4QQJ - Randy - NC
KF7WNS - Gary - OR. Gary was again best DX of the evening some 1600 miles between us.
KG0YR - Dave - MO another newcomer, welcome aboard sir and lets hear from you again.

I think Steve from FL was in the mix but just not quite, oh well better luck next time.
Thanks all, it was, as usual, a blast.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

Michael McShan W5RST
Oklahoma City, OK