Re: oh - oh

Wendell Morrill

Dale-
Strong winds, blizzard conditions, roads closed, towers are swaying, but
wires are still up. When will spring arrive? Chickens are not happy,
geese don't seem to mind the cold.
Wendell
N7WM
Montana

awoke to the sound of ice falling.. not good... checked temps.. after a
night of fog and freezing mist.. (say what?) yeah, freezing mist.. rime
ice on everything.Temp is 4.. ice is an inch or better thick. no wind..
yet. Horses not happy.. covered with ice.. but they are hungry.. so
feeding is good.
While feeding, keep checking antennas... supports are at their max.. guy
line fat and heavy.. antenna wires way bigger than the 17g wire should be.
I'm glad I used 17ga rather than the 19ga. The end support masts are
straining.. and the end support towers are too.
Check the forecast.. going to warm up.. but so is the wind.. up to 25...
mph.. and F.. which comes first?Temp now is 3.. and the wind is 5.. not a
good sign at all...
Sipping coffee checking from each of the windows ... great way to enjoy a
cup of coffee... right?

Have a great day,

Dale - WC7S in Wy