Re: At Branson it would be fun to meet other military radio ops

Tom Sevart

On 03/05/2014 16:21, n0evh@sbcglobal.net wrote:
All,
Not sure how we might make this happen, but maybe someone has an idea.
I was guessing that there maybe a few of us attending the Con in Branson
that were in radio com for some branch of service. It would be fun to
meet each other and share lies....I mean stories!
Suggestions on how to make this happen?
John N0EVH (Army MOS 05B20)
I was a 207X1 in the USAF from 1989 to 1993, so I'd be happy to swap stories with you. I don't know how many other hams attending were military radio ops, but this list is the place to ask.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS