Wednesday evening 40m net

Wayne Dillon

Wow, That's more like it! Oh yeah, grand turnout this evening,:
KV6Z - Bill - OK
WA0ITP - Terry - IA
KI8R - Mike - OH
AC0BQ - Johnny - KS
JB4QQJ - Randy - NC
KB4OBQ - Bill - NC
K2HT - Dick - MO
W2SH - Charles - NJ
K8CQA - John - OH
KF5RYI - Steve - TX
There was one call I just couldn't get AC???, I'm sorry sir but the QRM clobbered you, better luck next time. If you're reading this drop me a line with your callsign and I'll be sure to look out for you.

For those who don't know the station here is:
Ant - 1/2 size G5RV attic mounted
KX3 running 3 watts
Swedish pump st key and regular cans.
With this antenna running only a few watts I never cease to be amazed.

What a grand evening, y'all gave the KX3 a great workout!
72/3 es God Bless to all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848