Re: 80M CW Net Checkins [1 Attachment]

Wayne Dillon

Nice. As soon as spring has sprung properly I'll be back outside to get the "big 'un" back up, that said however I'll not be ignoring the 1/2 size G5RV in the attic.
Have fun this morning on the morning net Terry.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 8:33 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:
80 was in pretty good shape tonight with all signals very copyable and some were quite loud.  Making it in were:

Don't forget the 7122 net tmrrrow morning at 8:30  I'll try to be around earlier for the East Coast guys.

72 es tnx agn

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848