In many ham circles, "reflector" is another way to say "mailing list".  Since you're getting these messages, you're on the mailing list, and should be listed as a member, but I see you are not - probably because when you joined the list, they didn't know what your callsign was (as mentioned earlier in the thread).  Tim or Gary will probably get you added sometime later today after they see your mail, I would suspect.

Jeremy, NQ0M
in beautiful downtown Iola, KS

On 3/6/2014 1:00 PM, Jim Compton wrote:

David,
Is joining the 4SQRP Yahoo group the same as joining The Reflector?  I'm on the Yahoo Group, and I've tried to join The Reflector via 4sqrp.com, but could never make that work.  I do get the Yahoo Group messages, but don't know if I'm actually a member and I'm pretty sure I don't have any kind of number assigned.
Thanks,
Jim Compton, K4JDC

-----Original Message-----
From: David Martin
Sent: Mar 6, 2014 1:08 PM
To: 4sqrp@..., Tim McDonough N9PUZ
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Club Membership and Member Numbers II

And as I said earlier, register and attend OzarkCon and you will be
listed (automatically), whether or not you have joined the reflector.

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home Ar.

Quoting Tim McDonough N9PUZ :

Anyone with an interest in QRP operation and equipment may become a
member of 4SQRP.

The usual process is that an interested person follows the link to
joining the email reflector on the group web page. When Gary or I
process the request to add you to the mailing list we also add your
call sign to the operator database which automatically assigns you a
number. You can find your number or anyone else's by going to the
Operator List and hovering your mouse over the call sign.

Sometimes people will get added to the mailing list but not the
operator list. Typically there are one of two reasons for that
happening:

* When you signed up you didn't provide a call sign or one was not
part of your email address.
* We just plain messed up and something happened which distracted us
from adding it.

List moderator duties are shared between two of us. Gary W5REJ and
myself Tim N9PUZ. There is no plan for who is on duty and what time.
You can reach us the fastest by sending an email to:

4sqrp-owner@...

Email sent to that address will go to both of us and will get you the
quickest response.

73 and I hope to see you all at Ozarkon!

Tim N9PUZ
4SQRP Mailing List Co-Moderator