Re: Gotta brag about this one...

Gregory Harris <wdx9khy@...>

Gotta brag too hi hi.  10m CW I worked HD15NATO.  My report was 579.  5W IC618 &. Indoor condo DP I can almost reach up & grab.  72. Greg WB9MII.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 8, 2014, at 8:33 AM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

00:30 local time and I couldn't sleep so I got up and had a quick look around the bands, 30 looked pretty active so I tuned around and there was a German booming in, asking for DX only so what the heck, gave him a call. We struggled a bit but I managed to work DK1MAX on my KX3 at 4 watts, got a fairly solid 529 from him. This KX3 is nothing short of bloomin' marvelous! The filter helped a lot and as for that 1/2 size G5RV in the attic, well...... now I think I can get to sleep.
Have a grand weekend all
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15
2 Cor 5:17
1 Jn 2:17

4 State QRP Group NCS - 40m & 160m
4SQRP #95
FPQRP #342 (Flying Pigs QRP Club)G-QRP-C #11504
NAQCC # 0759
QRP-ARCI #11505
SKCC #1155C
SOC #848